- You must email email@example.com prior to returning any item. (See below for list of items that cannot be returned)
- Items must be unworn and unwashed; items that appear worn, have stains, or smell of cigarette smoke, deodorant, pet hairs or odors, etc. will not be accepted. If an item has been worn once, it will not qualify for a return. If your item does not meet these requirements, you will be notified via email and you will need to either pay to have item shipped back to you, or item will be donated to charity.
- Items may be returned for STORE CREDIT (minus cost you paid to ship back) within 14 days from the date your order is delivered to you.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs and we recommend using a shipping method that provides a tracking number for your reference.
- Allow 5-7 days after your return arrives for us to process your return and provide credit. You will be emailed with your credit amount and code.
- If you place an order, but forget to apply your store credit, we cannot apply that credit afterward. If you have issues with your credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order. If you do forget to use, we cannot apply the credit, but you can still use it on any subsequent purchase.
- DAMAGED/DEFECTIVE item: If you receive an item you believe to be damaged/defective, you must contact email@example.com within 3 DAYS of receiving your item along with a photo of the damage/defect.
- We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling, or incorrect sizing.
- Exact colors of items may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do NOT qualify as defects.
The following items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned:
- Items listed in the "SALE" tab
- Swimsuit bottoms
- Any item that was used with a >30% off code at checkout
- Hair accessories